Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Miss Utah Workshop!


Whit Sandwich!
Whitnee Wright (Miss Intermountain) Me, Whitney Merrifield (Miss Utah!)
You ladies are absolutely stunning AND amazing!

My first Miss Utah workshop was Saturday! It was simply amazing! I am so blessed to be able to work with the most amazing girls and women in the state of Utah! The directors, committee members, and queens were all so amazing and I'm so excited for Miss Utah!

I couldn't sleep the night before! It was better than Christmas! I was just so excited to meet everyone!!!


Jessica Hudgins AKA Miss Legacy AKA Most amazing best friend ever!


Marissa, Miss Utah's Outstanding Teen! She is not only a cutie, but so driven and passionate! I love her!


I have the best director in the world! You go Miss Lloyd!

No comments:

Post a Comment