Wednesday, November 18, 2009

City Council Presentation




I finally got to present my platform to the city council! It was awesome being surrounded by people I love who support me in what I do! Murray City is SO supportive of the Miss Murray program! Thank you so much!
I even got a little teary eyed when I got up there... It's what I've always wanted! It was just amazing!

The best part was having my grandpa there... If you read about it in the Newspaper, he's actually a huge reason of why I wanted to be Miss Murray so badly. He told me I can change the world and I believed him. I still believe him, I'm doing it right now! He's so proud of me. And that means more to me than about anything! My cousins all played sports and were really really good at what they did. He always bragged about them so much! I just want to be someone he can brag about! And now I know he is! It makes me so happy! I LOVE to make my "grumps" proud!




No comments:

Post a Comment