Saturday, November 14, 2009

Jr Miss



Jr Miss 2008

Jr Miss 2009

Jr Miss 2010


This week I got to help with another Jr Miss Program and it was so much fun! It was fun because it was the Jr Miss program I won, and I helped with it last year too so it was 3 generations of Jr Misses that I've personally been able to work with! Tacie, a finalist with me was there, the two girls we sent to state, and now the new girls. awesome awesome awesome.
I usually don't get super close to the girls, but I felt especially connected to a few of them this time and it made it so much better! I know I made some long-time friends this week. I love to work with the Jr Miss Program because I get to work with the most amazing girls in the state!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Stacie,
    Nicole here I'm so excited for ya for finally getting your dream to come true. I'm sorry, this comments a little late I've been busy with work and taking care of things around the house and such. (Let's face it, I couldn't find a way to talk to ya any other way as well lol.)But one things for sure I do Miss the Stage and fighting for what I felt needed help. But your platform suits what the World is going through right now. Hang in there girly your doing Great already.

    ReplyDelete