Friday, May 7, 2010

April Highlights!

Once again, I'm just trying to get a little bit more caught up, so I won't be going in to much detail on any of these events... but they always said a picture is worth a thousand words right???

Ok... April April April... busy! A LOT of Pay it 4ward stuff goin on! If you want to read more about that, please visit Pay it 4ward's blog- Payit4ward-org.blogspot.com!

I had 3 events this month where I got to spend a lot of time with the other Miss Utah girls!!! The first one was a fashion show for a special needs care center in South Jordan. They were showing off their new spring clothes!It was SO MUCH FUN! the best part was actually everyone left! Me, my best friend Jessica (Miss Legacy) and everyone just danced! SOOO much fun! It was also an excellent opportunity to share my platform and prove that anyone can change the wolrd!!! The next one.. which was actually the night before... was our sleepover! Miss Farmington, Miss Roy, Miss Tonga Utah, Miss Oquirrh Mountain, and Miss Murray had a fun sleepover! It's so much fun to just HANG OUT with the girls and not worry about sparkles and crowns and rhinestones! Another fun time I got to have with the girls was Miss Oquihhr Mountain's Black and White affair! She is AWESOME!







I had more DARE graduations and some ribbon cuttings this month too! Very fun!





One event that was really special to me was called "music makes music" and I got to see my best friend Taylor (who is in Brazil for the next yeaarrr!) 's little brother perform and I got to chat with his dad for a long time! this was SUCH a cool organization!!!






I put (/will put, I need to update that one too!) most of my Pay it 4ward info on my Pay it 4ward blog, but I can't forget the fact that Pay it 4ward day was April 29th! We had over 50 countries involved, people all across the US, and here's what we did in Murray for it!!! We got all 1500 MHS Students out serving! HJH definitely did their part too! and Murray City let me talk about Pay it 4ward at out big Chamber event, "The Taste of Murray!"








No comments:

Post a Comment