Sunday, January 24, 2010

Paying it Forward with the Boys and Girls Club

My platform is paying it forward. My goal is to change the world.


These kids here, are where it's all starting.

I got to talk to the Boys and Girls Club about Paying it Forward. (Doing something nice for someone else and instead of them paying you back, they pay it forward to someone else) and they were all very excited about it!

They've started their literal "chain reaction of kindness" (a paper chain that they write on when they've done something kind for someone else) and I gave them all Pay it Forward cards to do something nice for someone else with.


The BnG's service club- the Torch Club is also Paying it Forward by Volunteering at the Murray Care Center. We got to go sing to the awesome elderly folks. The kids and the adults had tons of fun and I know they'll love growing closer to each other every week!



haha I like to pretend I'm tough :D
I love the Boys and Girls Club. I love Murray City. I love my life.

Shout out to Carey Chatwin for giving me lots of opportunities to help out at the Club. I love you beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment