Friday, December 25, 2009

Salvation Army Bell Ringin


So I got to ring the bell for the Salvation Army two weekends in a row at Sam's Club. It was FREEZING, but it was FUN!

I loved seeing so many familiar faces! I saw a bunch of my neighbors, mayor pett, my hero Sherri Van Bibber, and even my field director for Miss Utah- Charlotte Graham!

The best was just hangin out with the other bell ringers! the first week I hung out with Larry- the actual Salvation Army bell ringer, what a stud. The second I hung out with Lindsay from the adoption exchange. She is flippin cute!


It was really a great way to get into the Christmas spirit because so many people were so giving, and the people who didn't give pretty much all told me they're broke cuz they've given to other charities, which is ok by me :D

I'm definitely a people watcher, and just watching what people brought out was pretty funny. I could tell who had big families, who was there shopping for a girlfriend, and who was their ward activities directors!

There are so many awesome charities and awesome opportunities going on around Christmas time, and I say as long as your helpin out with a few, you're changin the world! thanks for helpin out Murray city!

No comments:

Post a Comment